Mobile menu
Browse Exhibits
Service Policy
Copyright Statement
Contact Us
UTL Home
U of T Home
Browse Exhibits
Service Policy
Copyright Statement
Contact Us
UTL Home
U of T Home
Browse Items (4559 total)
Sort by:
Title
Creator
Date Added
South East view of the Milling Building, 1930
A photograph showing the rear view of the Milling Building taken September 5, 1930
South East View of Constrcution of the Electrical Building
A photograph showing concruction of the electrical building from_1919
Sonic Boom Simulator
A photograph of the Sonic Boom Simulator at UTIAS
SLOWPOKE Reactor Activated
A photograph of the installation of the the SLOWPOKE Reactor
SLOWPOKE Reactor Activated
A photograph of the installation of the the SLOWPOKE Reactor
SLOWPOKE Reactor Activated
A photograph of the installation of the the SLOWPOKE Reactor
SLOWPOKE Reactor Activated
A photograph of the installation of the the SLOWPOKE Reactor
Signed Portrait of Professor H. E. Haultain
Signed portrait of H. E. T. Haultain from ca. 1920
Second Floor of the Physics Building
Floorplans for the second floor of the Physics Building
School of Library Science Building, 167 College-256 McCaul
Photograph of the School of Library Science Building, 167 College-256 McCaul
Royal Flying Corps in front of the School of Practical Science (Engineering Building)
The Royal Flying Corps in front of the School of Practical Science.
Professors Anderson, Crerar, Treadgold, and Melson at Gull Lake Surveying Camp, ca. 1927
Photograph of Professors Anderson, Crerar, Treadgold, and Melson at Gull Lake Surveying Camp, ca. 1927
Professor of mining engineering, H. E. Haultain (2)
Professor of mining engineering, H. E. Haultain
Professor of Mining Engineering, H. E. Haultain
Photograph of Professor H. E. T. Haultain, professor of mining engineering, from ca. 1940
Portrait of Sandford Fleming
A portrait of Sandford Fleming dated from 1892 by John Wycliffe Lowes Forester
Plans for the Thermodynamics Building
Plans for the Thermodynamics Building
Ore Crushing at the Milling Building
Photograph of students using ore crushing equipment in the Milling Building
North Door of the Mechanical Building, 1928
A photograph showing the north door of the Mechanical Building from May 1928.
Newly Completed Electrical Building, 1921
A photograph of the newly completed electrical building in 1921
Mill Building
A photograph of the Mill Building (known later as the Haultain Building) from 1930 prior to renovations to expand the building.
Mechanical Engineering Building
Construction outside_ the Mechanical Engineering in ca. 1949.
◄
171
172
173
174
175
►
Output Formats
atom
,
csv
,
dcmes-xml
,
json
,
omeka-xml
,
rss2