1903: Haultain Building
Address: 170 College Street (rear of)
Architects: Francis Riley Heakes with Frank Darling (1903) renovations by Craig and Madill (1931)
Date Completed: 1903
Previous Names: Milling Building, Mill Building
When the Milling Building was constructed in 1903, it would have been visible from King's College Road. Originally a small one-storey building, the Milling Building held space for students to experiment with ore processing machinery. Today, known as the Haultain Building, it is hidden from street view by the Lassonde Mining Building, the Rosebrugh Building and the Mechanical Engineering Building.