1907: Sandford Fleming Building
Address: 10 King's College Road
Architect: Darling and Pearson
Date Completed: 1907
Previous Names: Physics Laboratory, McLennan Laboratory
The Sandford Fleming Building was originally built to serve as a physics laboratory. The Faculty of Applied Science & Engineering acquired the space in 1967 when Physics shifted to the new McLennan Physical Laboratories. The building became known as the Sandford Fleming Building at this time.