1920: Rosebrugh Building
Address: 164 College Street
Architect: Darling and Pearson
Date Opened: 1920
Previous Names: Electrical Building
Enrollment at the University of Toronto increased following WWI and many students were eager to pursue courses in electrical engineering. In 1919, the Ontario Government agreed to contribute $350,000 towards the quick construction of a new building. The new building was designed by Darling and Pearson and construction began immediately. The Electrical Building opened in 1920.